Accounts Payable Team Leader (m/f)
Accounts Payable Team Leader.
Sobre o nosso cliente
A multinational company expanding their Shared Service Center in Porto, Portugal.
Descrição da oferta
- Assure service quality and KPIs of the accounts payable team under their responsibility;
- Supervise team performance levels and promote employee training;
- Document and review processes with team members; evaluate current processes for efficiencies, up to and including evaluating our current environment/tools for best practices;
- Actively monitor outstanding balances for suppliers and direct follow up efforts to solve them in a timely manner;
- Perform back up duties and operational issue resolution, as needed.
- Degree in Economics, Management or Accounting;
- Professional experience of 3+ years in accounting with deep and broad understanding of accounts payable and VAT regulations;
- Previous experience managing and/or supervising a team is mandatory;
- Strong commitment, motivation and high enthusiasm;
- Advanced SAP FI knowledge and good SAP MM knowledge;
- Advanced knowledge of MS office tools (mainly MS Outlook and Excel);
- Excellent English skills in speaking and writing;
- Team player with a good sense for different company/ country cultures.
A great opportunity for career growth.