- Join a new project in a Multinational with a dynamic environment.
- Be part of a growing company.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a Multinational Company.
- Invoice Processing, Supplier Management and Scan paper invoices received;
- Train the OCR software to recognize invoices/vendors, creating vendor templates;
- Error management for invoices failing the matching criteria;
- Ensure PO pricing and payment terms remain accurate when terms change;
- Dealing with telephone and email queries from employees and vendors;
- Liaising with business units where language support is required;
- Actively facilitate the resolution of blocked invoices;
- Reconciling supplier statements;
- Perform duplicate checks to minimize errors in the payment of blocked invoices;
- Resolve failed IDOC reports to ensure SAP reflects invoices sent from the scanning software;
- Monitor aged creditor balances and escalate issues as well as 90+ suppliers;
- Prepare payment proposal reports, gaining approval and executing;
- Month end close activities.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or similar;
- Previous experience in Accounts Payable, nice to have;
- Experience in Multinational environment;
- SAP knowledge;
- Fluent in English;
- Good communication skills and able to work as part of a team;
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
Excellent opportunity to consolidate your career and to apply your knowledge on a bright new project and to be part of a company with strong values and a bright vision.