Accounts Payable Accountant (m/f)
Our client is a multinational industrial company.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational company of reference expanding it's activity in Porto, Portugal.
Descrição da oferta
- Handling of processes in accounts payable;
- Receipt and audit of invoice;
- Enter, check and post invoices with and without purchase order;
- Payment of liabilities;
- Reconciliation of yet to be performed payments, execution of payment run and transfer to bank;
- Support in the preparation of financial statements (month, quarter, year);
- Execution of balance reconciliation;
- Accruals etc.;
- Maintenance of vendor master data;
- Account maintenance;
- Handling of consignment stock clearing process and invoice postings;
- Support intercompany AP reconciliation;
- Participation in project work;
- Handling external and internal vendor queries via email / phone;
- Review work performed by Junior AP Accountants and provide coaching.
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or similar field;
- 2+ years' experience in finance and accounting;
- Experience in F&A (finance and accounting) shared services centre environments preferred;
- Good knowledge of IFRS;
- Good knowledge of accounting standards in one of the following GAAPs: Portugal, Italy, France;
- Basic knowledge in cost and performance accounting;
- Independent, systematic and quality oriented way of working;
- Effective business writing and professional communication skills;
- Endurance and flexibility;
- Good analytical skills;
- Continuous improvement mindset and curiosity;
- English and French (mandatory).
A great opportunity for career growth.