- Our client is a multinational industrial company.
- They are looking for an Accounting expert to join their new SSC.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational company part of the Industrial sector and is currently developing its new Shared Service Center.
- Ensure, together with SSC Manager and EMEA Finance Director, the alignment between operational and strategic objectives for the SSC.
- Coordinate and liaise with the Local Plant Controller (Site Point of Contact - SPoC) for all Finance, Accounting and Audit activities.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financialreportingunderLocalandUSGAAP and respecting the Local and Group accounting timetable, such as:
- Perform period end activities, in collaboration with SSC and SPoC, such as booking of manual journal entries, accruals and provisions;
- Perform inventory accounting and post adjustments;
- Process fixed asset accounting, including creation, additions, depreciation, disposals and transfers;
- Revaluation and adjustments.
- Intercompany accounting.
- Balance sheet reconciliation and account maintenance, ensuring they give a true and fair view of company's business.
- Support the SPoC in the preparation of local financial statements and tax declarations.
- Handling external and internal queries via email / phone.
- Perform Annual Audit as per Local and Group Statutory requirements.
- Ensure all Sales invoices are issued as appropriate, reconciled to monthly reports as per Group revenue recognition standard.
- Coordinate, train and develop the SSC Accounting team when necessary and hold regular meetings with the team for status points and information transfer.
- Oversee and assure proper management of escalation of issues reported by local plants within the SSC organization.
- Degree in Accounting or Business Management;
- Experience in 4+ years in Accounting;
- Chartered Accountant (desirable);
- Experience in SAP Business One (valued);
- Results-oriented, with ability to identify issues and follow through with efficient, effective solutions;
- No previous Shared Service Center experience required;
- Proficiency in English and a second language (spoken and written).
A great opportunity for professional growth!