Accounting Team Leader - Audit Experience (in Big4) (m/f)
Expanding Excellence Service Center.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client offers an integrated portfolio of logistic solutions, supported by a comprehensive network of Freight management services, warehousing facilities and transportation with a global footprint.
Descrição da oferta
- Lead the R2R team for specified entities / area to perform record to report activities, inclusive of general ledger management, month & year-end financial close activities, balance sheet reconciliations and analysis, profit and loss variance analysis, reporting and HFM submission to Corporate Controller's Department;
- Provide leadership within the RFSSC to ensure all deliverables are successfully achieved including operational performance, people management, and adherence to compliance requirements;
- Act as a first reviewer within the RFSSC of financial data / submissions to ensure accuracy, engage with Area CFO on the quality of reported results and seek approval for submission;
- Manage and balance billing and revenue and cost accruals interfaces between the company's operational systems and Oracle Financials, prepare detailed reconciliation daily, post to internal shared drive, proactively manage interface issues throughout the month;
- Prepare business accruals based upon corporate practice, provide explanation for month over month variation in accrual levels as part of the closing process;
- Prepare accounting reconciliations and required analysis for assigned entities / area using the company's standards by prescribed timeline;
- Ensure the existence of adequate internal controls;
- Serve as the single point of contact (SPOC) between the RFSSC and supported entities /area related to general accounting services provided by the RFSSC;
- Prepare annual audit package required for corporate and local statutory audits, manage fieldwork deliverables, interface with the external auditors, maintain communication and provide status to Area CFO, assist in the draft of financial statements, provide disclosure information. Work on providing explanations regarding the audit to the Area CFO. The approval of significant audit adjustments and financial statement is owned by the Area CFO.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Economics;
- Chartered Accountant, CPA or local equivalent having experience in the external audit process, beneficial;
- 5 to 8 years working in an international finance department responsible for month-end closing or working in the record to report department of a financial shared service center, responsible for coordination of the month-end close and audit process;
- Participation in transition of finance activities into a shared services environment will be an advantage;
- Demonstrated success in participating in a major change program, working as a member of a project team in process design, standardization and the development of working procedures;
- Advanced knowledge of ERP finance applications, Oracle Financials (R12) and HFM is strongly desired. Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills are a must;
- Strong written and oral communication in English.
Travel Availability: Ability to travel up to 30%. The purpose of the travel will be to meet with country finance management and European oracle implementation / project team, process forum meetings, when required.
A great opportunity for professional growth!
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.