- 5 years in similar functions in a multinational and industrial environment.
- Fluent english speaker.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational industrial company, leader in its market.
- Lead your team of collaborators to ensure that they focus on the department's objectives.
- Provide the information required by the different departments with the established periodicity, so that they can take the appropriate actions at all times.
- Control the administrative activities (accounting, treasury, customers, suppliers, taxes...) to verify that everything is done according to the procedures established by the organization.
- Periodically analyze the existing administration and financial control systems to check their suitability and, if necessary, improve or modify them.
- Supervise the completion of tax and fiscal obligations and official books to verify that they are properly prepared in due time and form.
- Control the movements and balances of bank accounts to detect possible errors or inconsistencies.
- Degree in Business Administration.
- More than 5 years performing similar functions in a multinational environment in the Industrial sector.
- Good level of spoken and written English. Desirable good level of French and/or Spanish.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Results oriented
- Excellent people manager
Great opportunity to personal and professional development.