Accounting Manager - Barcelona
International and fast growing company based in Barcelona
Develop your career in the finance department for the European market
Sobre o nosso cliente
The PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specializing in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top companies. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 35 years. The PageGroup continues to grow organically through the development of home-grown talent and a structure that champions our people. Over 5,000 employees in 34 countries can be proud of the part they are playing in our global success.
Descrição da oferta
- Management of an accounting team of 8 to 10 people (weekly meetings, evaluations, daily support)
- Review of balance sheet items like intercompany, fixed assets, prepayments
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Contribute to a project to centralize banking procedures
- General cost reviews and analysis
- Driving month- and year-end closings
- Review and improve cash-flow forecasting
- Management of monthly reconciliation sheets
- Master data management (including audit)
- Support the implementation of new accounting processes and tools
- Support for internal and external audit
- Teamplayer with strong management skills who enjoys to work with people
- Strong analytical skills
- Accounting degree, Business administration degree or similar
- Minimum of 5 years of GL experience
- Strong accounting skills (accounting qualifications such as ACCA, CIMA, etc. will be assets)
- High level of English (other European languages are a plus)
- Excellent Excel skills
- Takes responsibility for personal improvement, learning from experience and new situations
- Working in a young and multicultural environment (more than 30 nationalities and languages spoken) with great team spirit
- Career development opportunities within an international company
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Flexibility and work-life balance
- Company health insurance/life insurance
- Very good work atmosphere and team spirit.