Accounting and Logistics Associate (m/f)
Finance and Commercial role
Sobre o nosso cliente
Descrição da oferta
Logistics & Accounting tasks (75% of working time)
- Release Sales orders;
- Issuing invoices and Credit Memos issuance;
- Solving invoicing incidences (descriptions, VAT charged);
- Prices processing and creation for new SKU's into SAP (once approved) / check correctness;
- Monthly collections management; Control and review of credit limits;
- Filling of intrastat and other forms; Managing tax codes;
- Supporting 3rd Parties advisory;
- General Ledgers preparations and True up Adjustments;
- Preparing HQ Treasury reports and support Monthly & Quarterly Reporting (due to increase of information requests);
- Support anual external audit (higher complexity);
- Sox and internal control (higher complexity);
- During 2019, participating in Testing and Training regarding SAP implementation (Finance and Logistics tasks);
- Accounts Payables control;
- Backup for Logistics Associate;
- Backup for Finance Associate.
Comercial support (25% of working time)
- Management of PO, GR, PR, for Sales & Operations and respective payments and contracts. Coordenation with KA, FFMs and Budget owners;
- Support the program regarding payments and follow up.
- More than 3 years experience in an Accounting Department;
- Good knowledge of Accounting rules and taxes; Accruals, Deferrals;
- Knowledge of Logistics flows;
- English language mandatory;
- SAP and Advanced excel;
- "get things done" atitude; hability to multitask.
Excellent opportunity for a career progression.