Accountant Transformation Specialist - Setubal (m/f)
Join a new project in a Multinational with a dynamic environment.
Transformation program covering several geographies.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a Multinational Company and a reference in its sector.
Descrição da oferta
- Assist the implementation of the new ERP system together with coordinating the users support by providing training and assistance to seek continuous improvement;
- Work proactively and cooperatively with the project team to deliver project artefacts within agreed schedule and expected quality;
- Supports gathering and documentation of business requirements from the user groups;
- Assists providing direction to vendor for the configuration of the new Group ERP concerning Finance and other departments;
- Support data conversion tasks from legacy systems including business validation to ensure business continuity at cut-off date;
- Report on regular status about project progress and vendors assistance;
- Support delivery of user training hand books and provides regular training to end-users;
- Provides ERP system support and troubleshooting for all business areas;
- Acts as a specialist, detects and propose solutions to increase efficiencies;
- Keep track of all users' requests ensuring accurate records are maintained of request, action taken and outcome;
- Being able to address issues to the right departments, vendor and consultants and manage the entire life cycle of new requirements and requests for change.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Finance or Accounting;
- Similar and demonstrable experience with ERP implementation and daily support to users;
- Experience of systems accounting (GL, AR and AP);
- Excellent English proficiency;
- Results oriented with a demonstrated ability to work independently and execute goals with minimal supervision;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Excellent opportunity to consolidate your career and to apply your knowledge on a bright new project and to be part of a company with strong values and a bright vision.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.