- Be part of a new Shared Service Centre operation starting in Lisbon;
- Be part of a growing company.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a Multinational Company.
- Ensure all accounting and reporting tasks are performed in line with defined processes, standard operating procedures and work instructions, manage process documentation update as required;
- Execute more complex period end tasks for assigned entity(ies), focusing on key and critical accounts, report actuals in reporting system on timely manner and meeting quality targets;
- Act as subject matter expert for accounting and reporting processes;
- Secure compliance according to internal procedures and legislation;
- Support migration projects (work shadowing, work instructions creation);
- Fully responsible for operational management and development of a team of approx. 10 direct reports, while supporting RTR Tower Lead in tactical and strategic planning;
- Proactively assist RTR Tower Lead to identify any areas of improvement to help maximizing the efficiency and effectiveness of the processes, lead the implementation of improvement initiatives;
- Stimulate cross process and cross function cooperation required to achieve overall goals for GBS;
- Execute on KPI data gathering and analysis;
- Drive the resolution of more complex queries, escalate non-standard to RTR Tower Lead;
- Act as business partner to key internal and external stakeholders.
- +6 years of overall combined accounting, finance and tax experience, previous experience in preparation of financial statements is a plus;
- Minimum 2+ experience in people and stakeholder management;
- Master's degree in Finance/Accounting;
- Additional accounting certification is a plus;
- Experience in working with IFRS and local standards is a plus;
- Knowledge of Technology: MS Office, SAP is an advantage;
- English (fluent);
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, with ability to inspire others;
- Mature attitude towards challenges and problem solving - being able to work with limited guidance, manage ambiguity and pressure effectively, cope well with setbacks.
Excellent opportunity to consolidate your career and to apply your knowledge on a bright new project and to be part of a company with strong values and a bright vision.