Shared Service Center.
Sobre o nosso cliente
A multinational company expanding it's shared service center.
Descrição da oferta
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities related with income according to specific deadlines;
- AR aging to ensure compliance and calculate impairments on bad debts;
- Perform accounts reconciliations regarding income and accruals;
- Prepare AR month, quarterly and year-end closing, including property income accruals/deferrals;
- Prepare monthly metrics and annual property income budget;
- Monitor, report and analyse tenants' turnover and property income;
- Analyse, monitor and report centre KPI's regarding property sqm;
- Assist year end external audit regarding all matters related with tenants and income, including clarifications regarding tenants' contracts details, income calculations and bad debts impairments.
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting;
- 3+ years of relevant accountancy experience;
- Experience in accounting (GL, AR or AP);
- Outstanding analytical and communication skills, highly collaborative nature and with a strong emphasis on teamwork;
- Travel flexible;
- Good English proficiency both reading and writing;
- Hands-on and with ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Good attention to detail with ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload to meet agreed deadlines.
A great opportunity for career growth.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.