Accountant (M/F) - Shared Service Center
Be part of a new Shared Service Centre operation starting in Lisbon;
Be part of a growing company.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a Multinational Company.
Descrição da oferta
- To prepare the accruals and prepayment entries to ensure that the month end financial position and results are accurately stated;
- To prepare manual journal entries in line with the period-end close checklist and to correct any identified errors or missing postings;
- To post bank transactions to the correct General Ledger account;
- To prepare intercompany reconciliations and identify and resolve out-of-balance positions to include preparing correcting journal entries where required;
- To prepare the required balance sheet reconciliations in line with Corporate Policy and challenge the adequacy of support provided for the balances;
- To support the preparation of information required for local statutory accounts and all tax filings as requested by the third-party advisors, including responding to queries on transactional level data;
- To identify opportunities for process improvement and work with the RTR Lead and RTR IT support to implement those process improvements (including increasing levels of automation).
- Academic Background in Accounting, Management, Economics or experience in similar processes in a GBS context;
- Previous experience in similar functions;
- Ability to meet critical deadlines for Financial reporting;
- Good level of English is mandatory;
- SAP knowledge;
- Good communication skills, able to work as part of a team and attention to detail.
Excellent opportunity to consolidate your career and to apply your knowledge on a bright new project and to be part of a company with strong values and a bright vision.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.