Accountant (m/f) - Setubal
Great opportunity for professional development.
Be envolved in the growth of our client.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational company in expansion.
Descrição da oferta
- Accounts all suppliers' invoices according with Portuguese GAAP and internal control rules;
- Accounts all GL documents according with Portuguese GAAP;
- Invoices the customers and accounts bank documents;
- Payment to suppliers and Reconciles bank accounts;
- Pays petty cash for and fills the control files with information about the transactions;
- Reconciles all balance sheet accounts excluding bank accounts and petty-cash;
- Monthly local taxes statements, such as Mod 30, SAF-T, withholding tax;
- Quarterly internal reporting about variation to budget;
- Link between staff and Staff benefits suppliers;
- IT costs and assets acquisition process.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or similar field;
- Minimum of 3-4 years relevant experience in accounting and financial management;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Independent, systematic and quality oriented way of working;
- Independete level of English (written and spoken).
- Strong Excel advanced user and open-minded to new IT applications;
Excellent opportunity to consolidate your career and to apply your knowledge on a bright new project and to be part of a company with strong values and a bright vision.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.