Accountant - General Ledger - Shared Services Centre
Our client is one of the world's largest suppliers to the automotive industry.
Be part of a growing company.
Sobre o nosso cliente
The Webasto Group is one of the 100 largest suppliers to the automotive industry with innovative sliding and panoramic sunroofs, convertible roofs, and groundbreaking heating, cooling, battery, and charging systems that constantly create added value for the mobility sector. Webasto Portugal Lda. is a Business Service Center for the Webasto Group.
Descrição da oferta
- Manage monthly closing process (e.g. accounts clearing, intercompany reconciliation);
- Create ad hoc and recurring reports, incl. statistic reports and monthly/ annual reporting package;
- Manage bank statements;
- Perform intercompany netting;
- Create short-term liquidity forecast;
- Take over responsibility for correctness and completeness of Fixed Asset Master Data;
- Manage settlement from Asset under Construction to final asset;
- Complete period end closing activities for fixed assets (e.g. Subledger reconciliation, depreciation, settlements);
- Support transfer of activities from international legal entities into the service organization;
- Develop process documentations.
- 2-5 years of experience in accounting, specifically general ledger and fixed assets accounting, preferably in a Shared Service environment;
- Degree qualification in Economics, Finance, Accounting area or equivalent;
- Deep and broad understanding of general ledger and fixed assets accounting incl. VAT regulations;
- Knowledge of SAP FI and MS office tools (MS Outlook and Excel);
- Fluent in English;
- Additional European language (preferably German, French or Czech) is a plus.
- Communication skills and cooperative mindset. Be organized, efficient and logical in the way you carry out your work;
- Willingness to travel.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting and international structure with an excellent opportunity for professional and personal development. You will become part of a growing Business in one of the most increase sector - Business Shared Services.