Accountant - Dutch Speaker (m/f)
A good opportunity for your professional development;
Possibility to participate in exciting projects in an International environment.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a Multinational Company.
Descrição da oferta
- Regular posting of business transactions;
- Month, Quarter and Year End activities;
- Be involved in audit requests;
- Support Accounts Payable, Assets accounting, treasury areas, banks and systems reconciliations;
- Intercompany reconciliations;
- Support the production of financial monthly reports;
- Liaising with internal and external parties to meet agreed deadlines;
- Find proactive approaches to ensure regulatory, tax, corporate and compliance requirements are met when applicable;
- Analysis and preparation of management information reports as requested;
- Provide assistance in budgeting and cost variations analysis processes;
- Assure the accuracy of accounting postings and compliance with accounting rules and internal accounting policy and delegated authority matrix.;
- Create and/or update processes and internal documentation on a regular basis;
- Support and participate in the implementation of continuous improvement or change project work and processes;
- Support Line manager in standardization/automation of European procedures;
- Delivers exceptional quality service standards/KPI's and maintain the relevant data updated.
- Degree qualification in Economic/Administrative/Accounting area or equivalent;
- Experience of working in a multinational and multilingual environment;
- Experience in Accounting is required (minimum of 2/3 years);
- Knowledge of IFRS will be an added value;
- Ability and energy to meet all the Accounting deadlines that impact the reporting submission;
- Ability to take ownership of accounting problems and apply logical thinking to resolve them;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP is a plus;
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Excel (Advanced);
- Good and quick adaptation to internal systems;
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work as a member of different teams;
- Be organised, efficient and logical in the way you carry out your work.
Excellent opportunity to consolidate your career and to apply your knowledge on a bright new project and to be part of a company with strong values and a bright vision.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.