Accountant - Banking Sector (m/f)
Our client is a multinational banking company
They are looking for dynamic and motivated workers to join their project
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational banking group, which includes corporations, financial institutions, sovereign and supranational organisations, as well as the customers of Group BPCE's networks. They foster an entrepreneurial spirit throughout all their business lines to develop increasingly innovative services and solutions to every client. They already count nearly 16,000 employees across 38 countries and are now developing their project in Porto.
Descrição da oferta
Management of general accounting
* Carry out accounting recording and/or processing;
* Verify the accounting recordings and the payment of invoices;
* Control the cash flow (analyse cash transfers and regular updates to the several business
* Optimise the treasury management (actual and forecast).
Elaboration of accounting, fiscal, prudential financial statements
* Produce or participate in the production of periodic or annual corporate accounts;
* Control and validate financial statements;
* Analyse and justify the accounts;
* Participate to the production of the detailed consolidation report;
* Produce & control tax reports (VAT, company value-added contribution, annual reports etc.);
* Prepare the supporting documents in case of tax controls;
* Take part in the production and/or the setup of internal and external reporting states.
Accounting & tax analysis and procedure updates
* Follow up the update of market regulations, and analyse the impacts of the management;
actions of the company and ensure proper diffusion;
* Contribute to the writing and / or the update of the documentation of accounting operations
(procedures & Operating Model);
* Take part in all modification and /or configuration of applications.
- Degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or Management;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience;
- Fluent in English and/or French;
- Good communication skills;
- Banking environment;
- Capacity to strictly follow up process;
- Complex decision making, initiative and forward thinking.
A great opportunity for professional growth.