- New company in Portugal
- Great opportunity to develop your skills.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational company.
- Develop account strategies in accordance with overall channel strategy;
- Develop a deep understanding of individual customer needs and the specific market channel;
- Pursue opportunities unique to each account in terms of marketing, merchandising and operations;
- Develop and maintain strong executive relationships with assigned accounts;
- Develop proposals, negotiate terms and conditions, and implement contractual agreements once agreed by regional Sales Manager to deliver strong financial results;
- Participate, develop and contribute in sales meetings in conjunction with the regional sales manager which provide clear business reviews and communicate future business strategy;
- Regular field visits to ensure account plans are implemented in accordance with strategy.
- Perfect knowledge of the Portuguese Garden Market in overall channel and especially in Garden Centers;
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a relevant account management environment;
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic;
- A good planner and organizer with the ability to work under pressure and administrative skills;
- Strong written and verbal skills, confident in presenting information;
- The ability to motivate, coach, appraise and encourage development, set and monitor personal development goals for team;
- Fluent in Portuguese and English.
Great opportunity to develop your skills.