- Shaping the future of payments for sustainable and inclusive growth;
- Maximizing revenue potential within the Portuguese Retail market.
Sobre o nosso cliente
A global leader in payments.
* Reach/exceed all financial objectives.
* Grow market share in Portuguese retail market.
* Develop, maintain, manage, and grow the established client base to drive sales and profit growth.
* Implement and lead an effective use of a strategic sales methodology.
* Develop and implement effective sales and marketing strategies that maximize Portuguese market sales opportunities.
* Build and maintain effective internal relationships with stakeholders in relevant geographies.
* Deliver effective presentations including proposals to customers and business reviews to management.
* Close sales and effectively communicate the value of company solutions and how they will meet the customers' needs and business objectives.
* Forecast accurately and work closely with the rest of the leadership team to effectively plan demand.
Master's degree in Engineering or Economics recommended, desirable Specific Business and Sales training as an advantage;
5-10 years of professional experienced required;
4-5 years of successful selling and sales leadership providing B2B technological finance solutions to Retailers in the Portuguese Market - Mandatory!;
Experience in the payments sector (from terminal to gateway to acquiring) and a strong customer contact database will be a strong advantage - Mandatory!;
A track record of strong sales performance;
Having worked in complex corporate environments with Headquarters + International Subsidiaries, Operations Departments, PreSales teams, Marketing, etc.;
The successful candidate will be smart, curious, persuasive and with a strong focus on business performance;
Communication, Negotiation Influence, Planning and Organizing, Issue Solving;
Relationship Management, Financial analysis, Strategic Vision;
Portuguese native, English Fluent, Spanish Fluent.
Leading the Portuguese Retail Market in a trusted and proactive world-class partner for financial institutions and retailers.