Account Manager (m/f) - Surgical Devices
Multinational company is looking for an account manager to develop its business
Great opportunity to join a company leader in the surgical products market
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational company leader in the surgical products market.
Descrição da oferta
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the candidate will have as main responsibilities:
- Achieve the sales targets by managing the existing customers and identifying & developing new accounts;
- Maintain the territory business dashboard, developing and implement appropriate Business Plan;
- Manage the costumer profitability effectively, with a smart pricing and in line with the local price guidelines;
- Ensure an efficient and effective way of working with the Surgical / Clinical Specialists, maximizing the business opportunities;
- Selection of KOL's and KDM's to develop in the territory, maintaining excellent relationships at decision level.
* Economics or Marketing Degree;
* Relevant healthcare experience within a Surgical or Medical Devices environment (preferentially with
previous experience in Laparoscopy);
* Minimum of 3 years in sales environment, with proven track record in account management;
* KOL's and KDM's management;
* Excellent communication skills, building both internal and external relations;
* Good selling and negotiation skills, being autonomous and dynamic;
* Costumer focused, resilient and performance driven;
* Attention to detail, high level of autonomy and responsibility;
* Ability to adapt to change;
* Team Spirit;
* Good knowledge of the English and Spanish language.
A great opportunity for a professional growth.