2nd Level Controller - Banking Sector (m/f)
Our client is a multinational banking company
They are looking for dynamic and motivated workers to join their project
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational banking group, which includes corporations, financial institutions, sovereign and supranational organisations, as well as the customers of Group BPCE's networks. They foster an entrepreneurial spirit throughout all their business lines to develop increasingly innovative services and solutions to every client. They already count nearly 16,000 employees across 38 countries and are now developing their project in Porto.
Descrição da oferta
- Review of the level 1 controls done by the team;
- Perform level 2 controls during the closing of financial statement and in the context of periodic
- Provide recommendations allowing to correct the identified missing information and guarantee
its follow up;
- Proceed to the normalisation of all works, aiming to guarantee its auditability;
- Proceed to the adaptation of the accounting control mechanisms, taking into account the
evolution of norms;
- Ensure the existence of operational procedures and their execution;
- Implement the recommendations expressed by the internal and external supervisory entities.
- Degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or Management;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience;
- Fluent in English and/or French;
- Good communication skills;
- Banking environment;
- Capacity to strictly follow up process;
- Complex decision making, initiative and forward thinking.
A great opportunity for professional growth.