Fujitsu Global Delivery Centre - Portugal
Established in December 2005, Fujitsu’s Lisbon Global Delivery Centre has seen sustained expansion becoming the model for multi-lingual Service Desks globally. Today it serves as a key hub in Fujitsu’s Global Delivery Framework, supporting more than 100,000 users across 100 countries worldwide.
At Fujitsu we take pride in delivering excellent service and products to our customers. We recruit talented individuals who help us deliver our promises and achieve consistent near perfect execution. The Lisbon location offers Fujitsu and its customers access to a high quality workforce with strong multi-lingual capabilities. Over 70% of agents employed are native speakers – and more than 80% have university degrees. High staff retention rate, exceptional customer service standards and a cost-efficient operation have established Lisbon as a world-class Service Delivery Centre.
- European multi-lingual skills
- Competitiveness for outsourced Service Desks
- Business continuity resilience in conjunction with the other Service Desk GDCs (Poland, Malaysia, Costa Rica and Philippines)
- Easier adoption of a business driven approach to IT Service
- Management through use of Fujitsu’s TRIOLE for Services
- Sense and Respond® approach to deliver continuous service improvement and innovation