You are here
Team Member Credit and Collection - Italian Speaker (m/f)
Adicionada em 09/08/17
A great opportunity to join an industrial company of reference.
Customer oriented, fluent in Italian.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Leading global manufacturing company is looking to reinforce its young financial shared services team.
Descrição da oferta
- Review customer payment status, coordinate and conduct distribution of reminder mails as well as collection calls;
- Answering customer questions regarding billing issues and account status;
- Negotiate customer disputes to resolution and document root cause;
- Review and evaluate accounts exceeding their credit limits to protect the company from future uncollectible accounts;
- Collaborate with sales and operations management to address and clarify payment issues;
- Consul, advise and communicate credit department policy and procedures to company personnel;
- Identify and address further improvement potentials to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the credit & collection procedures;
- Prepare credit&collection and business reports;
- Support audits trough collection of information on GL accounts;
- Participate in project work.
- Previous professional experience in credit&collection departments;
- Knowledge of regulatory environment for credit and collection procedures;
- Effectively secure prompt payment from customers while employing commercial sensitivity, business acumen and good judgement;
- Independent, systematic and quality oriented way of working;
- Strong forecasting and analytical skills;
- Effective business writing and professional communication skills;
- Good Italian, English and probably Portuguese language skills (Italian native speaker preferred);
- Endurance and flexibility, ability to learn and curiosity;
- Excellent negotiation and problem solving skills.
A great opportunity for career growth.