You are here
Talent Acquisition Manager
- Multinational Contact Centre Outsourcing Provider, based in Lisbon City Centre
- Must be an HR professional, fluent in English
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a Multinational Contact Centre Outsourcing provider company, in Portugal for more than 10 years and is one of the best performers in the sector.
Descrição da oferta
Reporting to the Human Resources Director, your main responsibilities as a Talent Acquisition Manager are:
- Welcome and support all the new hires in the integration process;
- Work with internal teams and establish and maintain relationships with partners/recruiters to assist with recruitment processes;
- Manage both external and internal hiring efforts;
- Identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles within the organisation;
- Execute background checks and making sure all legal requirements and company policies are respected;
- Develop recruitment strategy, this includes job posting optimisation, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning;
- Identify future talent needs and proactively recruiting and sourcing;
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers;
- Participate in employment events, such as career fairs.
- University degree, preferably in Human Resources area;
- 3 years of proven experience in Human Resources area;
- Experience in R&S;
- International experience (preferably);
- Fluency in English (mandatory);
- Good knowledge in French or/and Spanish;
- Strong work ethic and high availability;
- Capacity to manage and prioritise tasks with autonomy;
- Good knowledge of MS Office and internet applications;
- Professionalism in presentation, language and behaviour;
- Team player who takes initiative and helps others;
- Optimism and positive attitude towards change.
Tt's an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.