You are here
Supervisor Portugal Regulatory
Senior Regulatory, working in a multinacional envoirment
Dinamic Finance profile, with strong experience in regulatory matters
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our Client is a Multinational Bank.
Descrição da oferta
- Responsible for the regulatory reporting processes for Bank of Portugal;
- Control and validate quality of external reporting service provider;
- Monitor and interpret changes in Portuguese regulatory environment;
- Provide SME support for cross functional projects with impact in Portuguese regulation;
- Responsible for integration of Portugal regulatory risk and control assessment processes in company risk monitoring system.
- Background in Finance with Accounting skills and IFRS knowledge;
- Experience of working with the Bank of Portugal "Central de Responsibilidades de Crédito";
- Proven record of interpretation and implementation of new regulatory requirements including coordination of cross functional projects;
- Must be fluent in Portuguese and English. (Spanish is a plus);
- Ability to supervise a small team of 2-3 people;
- Proactively develops solutions to complex problems;
- Team player;
- Ability to clearly communicate technical issues and quickly identify key risks;
- Develops strong cross functional relationships within the business;
- Focused on delivery in a high pressure environment.
Working in a multinational environment
Uma boa oportunidade para o seu desenvolvimento profissional.