You are here
- Multinational company with a fast passed environment
- Capable of managing complex projects
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational company with a fast passed environment.
Descrição da oferta
Pre Site Preparation
- Receive a project brief from the EHS project manager and agree upon levels of delegated authority.
- Engage with the engineering departments as required to ensure total familiarisation with the project scope.
- Familiarise yourself with contractual responsibilities in order to ensure our compliance, and that you are in a position to protect business interests when issues arise.
- Familiarise yourself with the site activity plans and resourcing, and be ready to take over responsibility for their ongoing maintenance and development once the site work commences.
- Take ownership of the site activity plans, and responsibility for their on-going maintenance and development.
- Day to day management of our site based resources, sub contractors and local labour under our supervision.
- Induct and where necessary, verify competence of all personnel, contractors and local labour to ensure they are familiar with site rules and procedures.
- Manage the deployment of resources to ensure the site manning is appropriate taking account of project progress, and manage overtime in line with your delegated authority, or with the project manager where this might be exceeded.
- Ensure that sites are managed in accordance with EHS / Project specific health and safety requirements to ensure we meet our statutory and contractual obligations; and represent the company in site safety meetings as required.
- Organise, and negotiate as necessary, for the hire of site equipment such as Cranes, FLT's, Mobile Platforms, Scaffolding etc. and ensure this is taken off hire when not required.
- Represent the company in meetings with the customer and our subcontractors, and ensure that minutes of meeting exist so that we have a record of discussion and agreements.
- Provide the Project Manager with regular weekly site reports, summarising progress and reporting upon issues and concerns.
- In conjunction with the Project Manager, and particularly where site storage is limited, call forward equipment deliveries as required.
- Where necessary to ensure the project progress is not hindered through incidental shortages, provision materials locally in line with your delegated limits of authority and account for these.
- If and when requested, support EHS management in the selection and qualification of local labour / contractors.
- 12 years of education and experience in mechanics and electronics;
- At least 5 years site management experience, ideally in an Intra-Logistics or in a capital goods or civil construction industries;
- Knowledgeable in one or more areas relating to mechanical, electrical, and controls in relation to equipment and automated systems;
- Desirable; knowledge in Intra Logistics, capital goods, or civil construction;
- Proficient in MS Office; notably Outlook; Word; Excel; MS Project and PowerPoint;
- A highly motivated self starter, who is capable of managing complex project;
- Organised with good administration skill;
- Resilient and used to working under pressure and in meeting deadlines;
- Must be prepared to represent the company during meetings with suppliers and customers;
- Must be willing to travel extensively and be predominantly site based, hence a driving licence, passport and a willingness to travel are essential;
- Experienced in man management, and the management of sub contractors;
- Experienced in site management of health and safety;
- Experienced in working on complex system integration projects, ideally in the Intra-Logistics industry, but alternatively in capital goods, or civil construction industries;
Good opportunity for professional growth.