You are here
Service Operations Analyst - Euronext
- Great Job Opportunity
- International Company
Sobre o nosso cliente
A great multinational from the stock exchange market.
Descrição da oferta
- Prioritization and progression of resolution for faults or queries on the full range of systems
- Troubleshooting issues relating to applications, infrastructure, database or network.
- Active participation in serious incident, problem and change management, assuming the role of Duty Manager and/or Technical Incident Lead during serious incidents.
- Undertaking of project work to help implement best support practice and continued success of the Euronext businesses.
- Acting as a deputy for the Service Operations Manager.
- 3+ years of front line technical support in one or more of application, network or systems support.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Broad technical skill set: O/S - Windows, Linux and/or Solaris; Database - MS SQL/Oracle; enterprise scheduler experience; enterprise monitoring experience; Network - Juniper/Cisco.
- Degree or equivalent in a computer related subject.
- Knowledge of financial markets.
- Knowledge of Equities and Derivatives financial instruments (e.g. Futures and Options/Warrants)
- ITIL Foundation Certification v3.
- Scripting language (any flavor of Shell/Perl).
The possibility of being part of a great company with career development opportunities.