You are here
Service Delivery Manager m/f
Management consulting and technology services
operating efficiency / Proficient in PC / Mainframe applications
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a major player in management consulting and technology services
Descrição da oferta
- Makes independent decisions, which have major day-to-day impact in area of responsibility, and may influence direction of other areas.
- Manages transaction processing teams operating in shifts.
- Accountable for results of work to both Accenture and client.
- Responsible for medium-term planning, objective setting, and development of new procedures within area of responsibility, through interpretative judgment of overall policies and goals.
- Identifies, assesses and resolves complex business problems/issues and provides alternative scenarios.
- Provides and implements business-focused solutions within time/cost constraints.
- Self-directed within broad goals and strategic direction in satisfying organization or client objectives.
- Accountable for developing and managing key internal/external client relationships across sphere of influence, including situations in which no relationship previously existed.
- Accountable for client satisfaction in area of responsibility, against service level agreement, and ensures achievement of key performance indicators/project milestones.
- Responsible for fulfillment of contractual obligations/completion of deliverables within own area of responsibility.
- Accountable for performance against financial parameters, and monitors and reports on budgetary aspects within own area. May have significant input to budget setting/financial proposals and reviews.
- Initiates and promotes continuous improvement programs across sphere of influence.
- Leads and manages a team, typically delivering results through others.
- Allocates resources and responsibilities across team to deliver business results and develop team members.
- Defines and manages group/team structures and resource levels to support business needs.
Required to develop broad business and industry acumen, and to use this knowledge to initiate and/or develop client relationships.
- BS/ BA education or related experience required
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working in a team environment
- High attention to detail, accuracy, and quality
- Proficient in PC / Mainframe applications
- Experience in team interactions
- Ability to quickly identify and provide recommendations on issues
- Strong communication both written and oral
- Strong motivational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Flexibility to work in shifts
According to the market