You are here
Senior System Infrastructure Engineer (Linux)
Euronext's new technological center.
System Infrastructure Engineer (Linux)
Sobre o nosso cliente
Euronext is the primary exchange in the Euro zone with €3.0 trillion in market capitalization, March 2016.
Descrição da oferta
- Systems Engineer provide 24x7x365 quality expert support for critical trading infrastructure including storage and backup platforms via both onsite and on-call. O/S platforms include Linux running on various hardware platforms.
- The candidate should have gained good knowledge supporting or engineering production environments with 3+ years working in an systems role.
- The role will have an element of process improvement, re-engineering and root-cause analysis/resolution.
- The role will involve managing and executing large scale maintenance and improvement projects.
- Test plan development
- Ownership and maintenance of system monitoring platform.
- 3+ Years Linux/Unix support or engineering, capable of providing 2nd line Systems support.
- Ability to provide out of hours support as part of an on-call rota, and cover market hours (7am-7pm) in the office.
- Excellent problem solving and root cause analysis skills.
- Excellent Client and inter-team communication skills.
- Ability to keep calm and perform to the highest standard under pressure.
A great opportunity to integrate a new project in a multinational company. A permanent contract with Euronext.