You are here
Senior Buying Controller (m/f)
Our client is a multinational company of reference on the fashion retail sector.
The candidate must have experience in management controlling fucntions.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational company of reference within the fashion retail sector.
Descrição da oferta
The candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Transform business hindsight into strategy for seasonal line plan building: analyze historical data and incorporate product/market insights to elaborate Buying Budget in cooperation with Buyer securing appropriate collection structure in what refers to product mix and price structure;
- Monitor and enforce overall budget control by family, product, color etc. and respective desired margin control;
- Partner closely with buyer to better understand the costing break down and margin implication;
- Plan buying times, having in account product development, production and transportation lead times to secure timely product delivery;
- Participate in Buying meetings providing analytic support and measuring numeric impact of decisions made;
- Provide detailed analysis of sell-in and sell-out data in order identify trends or issues and iteratively solve these to improve forecast accuracy and consequently inventory;
- Gain a firm understanding of the competitive landscape, including pricing, through online research and visiting the market recommend areas of opportunity.
The candidate should have the following profile:
- Ate least 7 years of experience in a similar role, preferentially in fast fashion retail;
- Degree in Business Management, Economics, or other degree with solid Mathematical/Analytic bases;
- Numerate and analytical: using detailed analysis to draw meaningful conclusions;
- Strong influencing/communication skills;
- Advanced Excel user;
- Fluent English ideally in conjunction with Spanish or Portuguese.
A great opportunity for career growth.