You are here
SAP Manager - M/F
Leading European Financial Institution
SAP Manager with expertise in leading large teams
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a leading financial institution.
Descrição da oferta
As Manager Process Design and Systems Implementation, you are responsible for the Group Invoice Processing and P2P process design and Core model roll out. You are responsible for the design, build and evolution of the Group SAP platform in line with the Core model. Also, in coordination with the stakeholders, to develop business cases and a roadmap with the main projects for the medium and long term evolution and roll out of the platforms.
Your main missions are to:
- Manage teams of business analysts on SAP modules and related workflows (~20 people)
- Assuring the realization of the objectives in terms of KPIs on quality and volumes, in close coordination with the stakeholders.
- Defining and handling the capacity planning and the operating budget, with the team leaders in the team.
- Ensuring that Group Finance methodology, standards and controls are properly applied.
- Assuring the compliance with data quality guidelines;
- In coordination with the stakeholders, to develop a roadmap with the main projects for the medium and long term evolution of the platforms.
- Master's degree or equivalent in Finance/IT/Business Management
- Professional experience: At least 10 years of experience managing a team of business analysts and project managers
- Previous experience in change management and the coordination of transformation projects
- SAP experience is a plus
- Strong leadership skills and proven experience of delivering results
- Strong interpersonal skills, at all levels of the organization, both face-to-face and remote
- Strong knowledge of Finance, Accounting and/or purchase-to-pay processes
- Willing to learn about Financial Information Systems and to explore new domains
- Ability to work in a fast changing environment, with international locations and different stakeholders of the process
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management, both orally and in writing
- Excellent planning skills and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving mindset
- Fluent in English (minimum C1 Level, CECRL certificate), and French (B2 Level, CECRL certificate)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access)
- Prepared to travel regularly
Join a leading company.