You are here
Sales Representative (m/f) - Logistics
Sales Representative with great knowledge regarding Logistics & Distribution
Be part of a sales team in a big multinational environment
Sobre o nosso cliente
CLdN is a Luxembourg based group of companies with their main activities initially limited to the maritime sector, including chartering of dry bulk carriers (deep sea), industrial ferries (short sea), as well as terminal operations. For several years, CLdN has been diversifying its activities in other areas such as energy, real estate and investment in key sectors in Luxembourg and abroad.
Descrição da oferta
The key responsabilities for this role are:
- Presenting, promoting and selling products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers;
- Performing cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs;
- Establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships.
- You have proven and vast experience of selling and canvasing in a medium to large corporation; preferably within the Shipping and Logistics community;
- You must be fluent in Portuguese and English;
- You are able to work on own initiative and within a dynamic sales team environment;
- You are result driven and have the ability to approach the geographic coverage of the business, whilst understanding and respecting cultural etiquette and boundaries;
- You are client oriented and have excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Proactive and diligent with the ability to convert old fashioned 'it's always been like this' approaches, to see the merits of radical and rewarding change;
- To be self-motivated, committed and wanting to be part of something very rewarding and unique in Portugal, pushing to grow and expand as quickly as possible;
- Be confident, self-assured, but considerate to client's requirements.
Uma boa oportunidade para o seu desenvolvimento profissional.