You are here
Sales Representative - Lisboa/Coimbra
Adicionada em 07/12/16
- Sales Representative
- Lisboa / Coimbra
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a Multinational Company operating in the Health & Safety Industry.
Descrição da oferta
- Customer Attraction, retention and development within the assigned area;
- Develop market knowldege in order to meet his/her Clients' needs;
- Implementation of the pricing and sales politics of the company in order to obtain the best possible profitability in the short, middle and long-term within his/her clients;
- Negotiate multi-products offers (packs) mixing the different categories;
- Contribute to improve your clients' B2C strategy regarding pricing, promotions and merchandising, becoming a strategic partner for your clients;
- Regular sales reporting to the National Sales Manager;
- Resolution of the incidences that may occur during the sales process;
- Communicate and boost the different ECP's suppliers product launching;
- Implementation of the marketing and promotion politics within the assigned clients;
- Consultative sale for the most technical products and fast closing negotiations for the less technical products.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in optics or business;
- 2-3 years of sales experience in the optics sector;
- Native Portuguese and Medium level of Spanish;
- Fluent in English will be a plus.
- Skills of negotiation, autonomy, customer focus and account selling;
- Building your business and network;
- Managing your account and territory;
- Interpersonal Savvy;
- Business Acumen;
- Personal Learning.
Excelent opportunity to grow in a multinational environment.