You are here
Regional Sales Manager
Opportunity to be responsible for delivery strong and sustained growth
Opportunity to join a great team
Sobre o nosso cliente
Key multinational company.
Descrição da oferta
Reporting to the Iberian Business Unit Director, will have as main responsibilities:
- Maximise sustainable growth opportunities and deliver sales growth objectives through commercial plans;
- Manage the commercial models implementing the most effective profiling, segmentation, customer targeting, call plan and team sizing;
- Maximise the business impact of full Value Proposition;
- Manage pricing and trade terms within the agreed policy;
- Map, manage and build relationships with key stakeholders;
- Understand customer's needs, driving proximity;
- Support the team, developing and following their individual business plans, measuring and monitoring their KPI's;
- Support the commercial sales team in the field, providing performance feedback, building and strengthening motivation and optimising the sales forces and structure.
- Academic background in Health Sciences, Management, Marketing or Economics;
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in commercial functions in the Health sector;
- Solid background in business plans implementation and relevant experience in team management;
- Capacity of building high performance sales teams, leading to positive business results and team engagement;
- Demonstrates strong communication skills, using it internally and externally.
Great opportunity to join a great team and be responsible for delivery strong and sustained growth for the business.