You are here
Regional HR Manager
Adicionada em 12/07/17
International exposure - HR
Multinational Company - Logistics
Sobre o nosso cliente
International Terminal Operator - multinational company.
Descrição da oferta
- Lead the implementation of HR initiatives including recruitment, workforce planning, compensation and benefits program, talent management, succession planning, performance management, and leadership development;
- Consult with function leaders to implement a talent and succession planning and review process for building organizational strategies, reviews of talent, plans for growth, development and training;
- Provide leadership and direction in driving a culture of high performance and accountability;
- Provide consultation on employee engagement and satisfaction techniques designed to build the desired organizational culture;
- Understand and abide by current local employment laws/regulations in Iberia region (incl. Portugal and Spain);
- Communicate changes in Holding (HQ) personnel policies and procedures and ensure proper compliance is followed;
- Ensure appropriate systems and self-service is in place to allow the HR team to deliver a quality service efficiently;
- Help ensure that the Holding's mission, vision and values are pertinent, prominent and practiced throughout Iberia region.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Human Resources Management or any other related field;
- Minimum 10 years of experience across all HR disciplines including recruitment, compensation practices, employee and union relations, performance management, training and development, career and succession planning and employment law;
- Minimum 5 years of managerial experience especially leading teams in different locations;
- Fluency in English is required;
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred;
- Experience in working with a diverse workforce at all levels (including white/blue collar employees and international employees);
- Key skills and abilities include leadership, customer orientation, coaching, influencing, facilitation, communication, process development, analysis, and problem solving;
- Ability to envision HR initiatives at a high level, as well as dive deep to implement necessary changes and strategies;
- Proven ability to make rational judgements and decisions, particularly in situations of high ambiguity;
- Proven track record of leadership with demonstrated ability to develop talent;
- Proven ability to work independently, manage deadlines and multiple priorities; work under pressure and handle confidential information appropriately;
- Understand and abide by current local employment laws/regulations and union relations in Iberia region;
- Position requires travel to multiple terminals in Iberia when needed.
Excellent job opportunity.