You are here
R&D Manager - Efacec
Efacec is a Portuguese company with extensive international presence.
Experience in R&D team leadership and project management.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Efacec aims to be the preferred partner in delivering worldwide innovative and customized solutions for energy, mobility and the environment. We are the largest Portuguese solutions provider for the electrical and electromechanical industries, developing technologically advanced products, solutions and systems that are relied on every day by millions of people. Our activities are centered on a culture of innovation, research and development. A unique combination of engineering, management expertise and precise technology enables Efacec to maintain one of the leading positions in national and international markets. With a presence in over 60 countries, and in-house developed technology, Efacec has achieved international recognition.
Descrição da oferta
- Lead the product development R&D team;
- Coordinate multiple R&D projects;
- Ensure technical management of the product portfolio under his or her responsibility;
- Coordinate with academia, research institutions and industry partners;
- Coordinate participation in National and European R&D projects;
- Work jointly with product managers in establishing technical product requirements, investment plans and roadmaps;
- Lead product, technology and technical assessments and studies;
- Bridge other enabling teams during qualification, release to manufacturing and go-to-market.
- Results-oriented with key achievements in a related product development domain employing state of the art methods;
- 10 years experience and a minimum of 5 years experience in R&D team leadership and project management;
- Excellent leadership and communication skills (EN, PT);
- Business-drive is key and a background in the power grid domain constitutes a major enabler;
- Has presented and is author in reputed conferences or publications in any of the related fields;
- MSc in Engineering (Automation, Power Systems, Communications or Software), PhD and Advanced management training are preferential.
- An unique opportunity to be a key contributor to the digital intelligence of the future power grid, enabling the delivery of efficient, sustainable and renewable power for people around the world;
- A relevant position in a well-known Business Group with a highly motivated, experienced and dynamic team;
- Excellent prospects for professional development in a high growth business operating in multiple international markets.