You are here
Esta função já está preenchida
Radio Case Handling Engineer - M/F
- Multinational Telecom Company
- Case Handling Engineer with experience in Radio
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational telecommunications company.
Descrição da oferta
Identifies and solves proactively demanding problems and communicates them to key stakeholders. Participates as an expert in own technology area in customer projects. May support areas by participating in emergency and 24/7 duty. Is active in networking and knowledge sharing. Develops processes, tools and working methods.
Scope of the work depends on role assigned to an engineer as below :
- Acts as first point of contact for customer, receives and validates the case
- Provides workaround or solves the case through Knowledge Re-Use
- Supports implementation of preventive proposals
- Dispatches the case to TSC
- Manages customer communication on case level through the case lifecycle, supports Care Program Manager with case communication
As Emergency Support Engineer (ESE):
- Works on EMC Front End
- Receives the EME case, assess severity and collects information and symptoms needed for technical analyses and activating emergency engineer on duty rota
- Leads the e2e restoration activities
- Reports the incident progress throughout the case lifecycle
- Ensures the EME case data and reporting quality
Knowledge Developer role :
- Actively contributes and shares knowledge and is a recognized contributor in his/her speciality area.
- Approves solutions for internal publishing.
- Carries out remote support activities:
- On-line SW Change Service, RAS usage, Preventive Care, Health checks (RHC),Expert Support, security alert & update where appropriate, periodical security assessment.
Local customer support: field activities (on request):
- Installation and/or commissioning and/or integration activities.
- Network expansion activities.
- SW maintenance activities such as SW change planning, On-line SW Change Service
- Launch, trials and pilot projects support
- Specific system architecture
- System interfaces & protocols
- Trace & logfile analysis tools
- Installation & commissioning
- Measuring equipment (depending on the product line)
Great opportunity to join a multinational company.