You are here
Project Financial Controller
- Great oportunitty in a Multinational operating WW.
- Must act as One Man Show, fluent in English
Sobre o nosso cliente
A Multinational provider of telecom services with a interesting expansion plan. Living the age of intelligence, progress moves faster in a world with infinite potential, the I-Tech technology are making society more intelligent. Cloud, Big Data and SDN, all driving mankind's migration from the physical to the virtual. If you aim to join the virtual wave get in contact.
Descrição da oferta
The Project Financial Controller is responsible for:
- Revenue modelling - including pricing, product margins, cost of acquisition and all related metrics;
- Analyzing financial information for Key Telecommunication projects;
- Estimating revenue and cost of sales, comparison of actual versus budgeted costs;
- Actively involving in department projects related to activity efficiency and quality improvement;
- Providing monthly rolling forecasts of each major contract's financial performance (P&L, working capital, cash flow);
- Analysis for sales margin and abnormal cost rate of contract.
- Analyzing costs, revenue, risks, and pricing for Key telecom projects;
- Analyzing the cost trends, identifying and explaining abnormal budget variances;
- Practical application of Business specific accounting complexities such as Costs/Revenue recognition in the telecommunication sector;
- Working with project manager to define the project's goal and objectives; create and maintain the projects budgets and schedule;
- Analyzing progress reported against the work schedules and recommending actions to improve progress.
- Proactively drive the reduction of days of sales outstanding (DSO) and overdue receivables as well as the extension of the days of payables outstanding( DPO) for the corresponding country;
- Review customer profitability.
The ideal Project Financial Controller:
Bachelor in Accounting, Finance, Management or similar;
5 - 8 years of experience;
Autonomous and independent, managing stress and deadlines;
Ability to work in multi-task in a fast-paced dynamic environment;
Strong analytic skills, detail oriented with high level of accuracy;
Excellent Excel skills;
Fluent in English.
Empower your career as Project Financial Controller in the Telecommunications sector, based in Lisbon.