You are here
Excellent opportunity to develop and execute the country medical plan
Reconised multinational pharmaceutical company
Sobre o nosso cliente
Recognised multinational pharmaceutical company.
Descrição da oferta
Candidate's main responsibilities:
- Provide technical and scientific expertise to the company;
- Responsible for all the access, regulatory, safety and product quality activities;
- Provide medical input and promotional materials review as required by the legislation;
- Provide medical guidance and input to commercial and regulatory, supporting key product maintenance activities and product defence;
- Develop and execute a medical strategy, supporting the operating plans with a specific focus on the medical insights.
Candidate's ideal profile:
- Life Sciences/Medical degree;
- Broad expertise in medical and strong experience with regulatory and/or safety risk management;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry;
- Results driven, costumer focus and strategic thinker profile.
Excellent opportunity to collaborate with a key pharmaceutical multinational, developing and executing the medical plan.