You are here
Market Access Manager
Adicionada em 19/07/17
Recognized pharmaceutical company
Great opportunity to integrate an excellent team
Sobre o nosso cliente
Leading company in the pharmaceutical sector.
Descrição da oferta
- National & Regional Patient Access Tasks;
- Drive the P&R negotiation process for the launch of new products, preparing its materials (value dossier adaptation, budget impact and cost-effectiveness models);
- Deal with the national authorities regarding reimbursement, changes in products, etc;
- Identify and engage with key stakeholders, accounts and policy makers;
- Coordinate with the South and European regional access teams;
- Participate in the design of the Patient Access Strategy;
- Work with key Health Administrators and key Hospitals to maximize the access of the patients;
- Develop and implement account plans and market access plans in coordination with the sales, patient solutions and scientific affairs teams.
- Academic background in Science, Medicine or (health) economics;
- Minimum experience of 3 years in Market Access and previous experience in complementary functions;
- Excellent understanding of the relationships in the healthcare market and environment;
- Ability to influence and build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Strong analytical, negotiation, strategic thinking and strong communication skills;
- Fluency in English, both oral and written.
Great opportunity to integrate an excellent team in a top pharmaceutical company.