You are here
Manufacturing Engineer - Lean Methodology
Determining and developing production processes for manufacturing operations.
Strong background in Lean Manufacturing.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is one of the main leaders in its industry.
Descrição da oferta
- Instructing operations (how to make, sequence, facility to use);
- Evaluate manufacturing capabilities for design engineering;
- Evaluate current manufacturing performance;
- Maintenance of current equipment, evaluation and purchasing of new equipment;
- Create/Manufacture needed tools to produce the products at lowest cost, in the shortest time and following all design specifications.
- 4-6 Years experience in Industry / manufacturing environment;
- Good project management skills;
- Understanding of quality systems as they relate to a manufacturing operation;
- Strong command of problem solving and continuous improvement methodology;
- Well versed in the application of statistical methods to a production environment;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD;
- Openness to learning and change;
- Planning and organization skills;
- Results orientation.
Great opportunity for professional development.