You are here
Logistics Program Leader - Faurecia
Experience in an industrial plant environment ( 2 to 5 years)
Sobre o nosso cliente
Faurecia is a French multinational company that employs 4,000 people in its six factories in Portugal and supplies several recognized brands such as Mercedes, Jaguar, Land Rover, Skoda, Daimler, RSA, PSA Peugeot-Citroën, General Motors, Renault-Nissan, Volkswagen, Citroën and Seat.
Descrição da oferta
Define the Logistics diagrams
Develop the Logistics hypotheses (material flow diagram and preliminary data processing)
Validate the hypothesis of Logistics costing
Integrate the strategy mid-term with the impacts on logistics, production
Be the primary contact for the customer regarding the logistics of the project
Participate in the project review meetings
Define the storage requirements
Control the implementation of the logistics means
Study the logistics costs associated with the processes
Develop the packaging prototypes with our suppliers
Define the specifications of the preliminary packaging for mass production
Prepare the specifications for the Purchasing Department
When required, organize on-site operational support to plants to manage critical supply situations
Contribute to knowledge sharing and best practices cross-fertilization by being an active member of the Value-Chain Network.
Support plant implementation of PC&L methods and tools ( JNI, 7IB, 7DB, LISA NG, Cycle Counting, POD System Usage, etc)
Provide plant with PC&L standards: Material Information Flow Analysis (MIFA), Milk run, leveling, etc.
Communicate Improvement initiatives: train and coach plant employees when necessary and carry out progress workshops in accordance with the plant PC&L manager.
- Interface with all appropriate Faurecia Program Management, Engineering, Launch and Plant personnel to proactively manage relevant items, contain costs, ensure Customer and Faurecia timelines/milestones are met, supplier and plant issues addressed
- Master's degree
- Multi-functional & Multi-cultural communication, foreign experience a plus
- Fluent English language knowledge: written and spoken
- Experience in an industrial plant environment ( 2 to 5 years)
- Knowledge of the logistics systems, ability to analyze data
- Network animation, coaching and influencing/persuasion skills
- Developed communication skills, ability to negotiate mainly internally and often at higher levels
- Continuous improvement mind-set
- Ability to master change
- Customer and Business understanding: ability to understand and manage the different customer requirements and work within a matrix environment
- Autonomy / Leadership / Team spirit / Autonomy / Openness to new ideas / Priorities management
- Ability to design and deliver trainings
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively (>75%)
A great opportunity for professional development.