You are here
Logistics Improvement Coordinator
Experience in an industrial plant environment ( 2 to 5 years)
Sobre o nosso cliente
Faurecia is a French multinational company that employs 4,000 people in its six factories in Portugal and supplies several recognized brands such as Mercedes, Jaguar, Land Rover, Skoda, Daimler, RSA, PSA Peugeot-Citroën, General Motors, Renault-Nissan, Volkswagen, Citroën and Seat.
Descrição da oferta
Develop and implement improvement roadmaps and action plans, in relation with the plants and the management of the Division and of the Business Group.
When required, organize on-site operational support to plants to manage critical supply situations
Contribute to knowledge sharing and best practices cross-fertilization by being an active member of the Value-Chain Network.
Ensure plant implementation of PC&L methods and tools ( JNI, 7IB, 7DB, LISA NG, Cycle Counting, POD System Usage, etc)
Provide plant with PC&L standards: Material Information Flow Analysis (MIFA), Milk run, leveling, etc.
Set up the means to achieve the action plan and ensure results.
Communicate Improvement initiatives: train and coach plant employees when necessary and carry out progress workshops in accordance with the plant PC&L manager.
Lead initiatives and workshops to identify opportunities to reduce costs & inventories in plants
Support management in the implementation of PC&L tools and provide technical support to other functions.Identify and implement best practices.
Ensure Know-how capitalization and check that standard forms are used.
Develop in cooperation with Plants, Transport Operations, Division and BG, a roadmap for logistics costs and inventories improvements
- Master's degree
- Recognized experience and ability to improve process KPIs in a plant
- Multi-functional & Multi-cultural communication, foreign experience a plus
- Fluent English language knowledge: written and spoken
- Knowledge of the logistics systems, ability to analyze data
- Lean Management and industrial experience in complex environments
- Network animation, coaching and influencing/persuasion skills
- Developed communication skills, ability to negotiate mainly internally and often at higher levels
- Continuous improvement mind-set
- Ability to master change
- Problem Diagnosis and analytic skills to understand contexts and define/support the definition of action plans
- Autonomy / Leadership / Team spirit / Autonomy / Openness to new ideas / Priorities management
- Ability to design and deliver trainings
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively (>75%)
Uma boa oportunidade para o seu desenvolvimento profissional.