You are here
Know Your Client Analysts - French
Financial Shared Service Center
Operations Technician fluent in French
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our Client is a solid and internationally recognized company.
Descrição da oferta
The main responsibilities will include:
- Participate in the analysis, preparation and coordination of the approval process for all files of clients that require an update in compliance with the new regulations;
- Ensure the periodic review of all files ;
- Ensure that the files are updated following any important client action;
- Ensure that the files are updated following any specified and additional agreements;
- Participate in the improvement and optimisation of processes in relation to the execution of files;
- Participate in the drafting of procedures.
- Academic Degree (mandatory);
- At least 2 years of professional experience within the Banking sector and/or with administrative tasks (mandatory);
- Fluency in English (mandatory);
- Good knowledge of French (mandatory);
- Previous experience dealing with legal documents and procedures (desirable);
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, namely Excel and PowerPoint;
- Analytical thinking, customer service orientation, rigour, autonomy, sense of responsibility.
Great opportunity to join a multinational reference company.