You are here
Junior Financial Controller (m/f)
Fast growing Company
Junior Financial Controller
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a Development and Asset Management company focused in Real Estate area, and is currently hiring a Junior Financial Controller to support and help on the company development.
Descrição da oferta
- Preparation, analysis, and presentation of month-end financial statements, variance reports, daily/weekly/monthly;
- Maintain Cost Accounting System;
- Perform monthly and year-end financials closing, balance sheet and income statement accuracy analysis, and preparation of annual audit schedules;
- Preparation of the plant's monthly forecasts, operating budgets, business plans, compliance with internal control policies and procedures;
- Provide to the management team performance feedback;
- Practice appropriate accounting policies and procedures following accounting standards;
- Collaborate in the annual budget process;
- Development of forecasts and supplementary planning to ensure attainment of financial goals.
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance;
- Strong understanding of financial statements;
- Detail oriented with high level of accuracy;
- Proactively manage timeline, issues, and client to ensure on time delivery of quality deliverables;
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel;
- Fluency in English (mandatory).
- Willingness to travel and to work in an international environment;
A good opportunity for your professional and personal development.