You are here
Junior Embedded Systems Engineer - Efacec
Efacec is a Portuguese company with extensive international presence.
Excel at embedded C/C++ programming.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Efacec aims to be the preferred partner in delivering worldwide innovative and customized solutions for energy, mobility and the environment. We are the largest Portuguese solutions provider for the electrical and electromechanical industries, developing technologically advanced products, solutions and systems that are relied on every day by millions of people. Our activities are centered on a culture of innovation, research and development. A unique combination of engineering, management expertise and precise technology enables Efacec to maintain one of the leading positions in national and international markets. With a presence in over 60 countries, and in-house developed technology, Efacec has achieved international recognition.
Descrição da oferta
- Understanding and reviewing technical specifications;
- Developing embedded software and systems, including unit testing;
- Participating in large R&D projects and innovation initiatives.
- Master's Degree in Electronics, Telecommunications, Networks or Electrotechnical Engineering;
- Great C/C++ programmer with a passion for real-time systems development and capable to deliver great solutions;
- Proficiency with any brand of RTOS or Linux OS and familiarity with related engineering methodologies and tools;
- Fluency in English ;
- A focused learner willing to address technical challenges and advance in the Product Development and Industrial Innovation fields.
- An opportunity to integrate a great working environment with excellent prospects for professional and personal growth in a high growth digital business and evolving technology context;
- A position to contribute to the development of next generation digital technology for electrical grids and infrastructure;
- Being part of a world class technology company based in Portugal.