You are here
Junior Deployment Engineer
Leading companies in the design, development and support of medical IT solutions
Knowledge or experience in computer networks.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is one of the world's leading companies in the design, development and support of medical IT solutions. Present in 12 different countries, the company specially develops and sells products and services in the areas of medical IT and secure communication.
Descrição da oferta
- Performs installation, configuration, migration or upgrade of the company PACS;
- Follow all company's deployment methodologies that are based on project management industry standards;
- Keep the project on-time and on-budget, acting according with the assigned project manager;
- Interface with 3rd party suppliers and sub-contractors to facilitate the deployment of hardware and software solutions;
- Seek to improve working practices and work with service management to best practices;
- Set the highest standards for project quality assurance, also customer communication and documentation.
- Degree in computer science or similar;
- Knowledge or experience in computer networks;
- Knowledge of workstation and server hardware;
- Knowledge of software environments, operating systems, programming or scripting tools;
- Experience in medical IT systems, mainly PACS systems (not mandatory);
- Good communication skills;
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
A great opportunity for personal and professional development.