You are here
International Project Manager
Projeto Internacional / Project Manager
Excelentes capacidades de comunicação
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a leading company in the construction and real estate development sector.
Descrição da oferta
Reporting to the Administration, the International Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing every aspect related to the project;
- Defining and reviewing the budget for the project and prepare a detailed plan to allocate the funds by stage or by labor, materials and contingencies;
- Selecting and monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained;
- Coordinating several multi-cultural technical teams and provide prompt response, solutions and effective problem-solving to any arising issue;
- Revising, Supervising and Reporting the construction progress according to schedule;
- Select and monitor sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained;
- Ensure that all projects milestones are met on time with the project schedule with high quality standards;
- Manage the relationship with all relevant stakeholders, including direct contact with the clients and business development activities;
- Redact the regular reports in English complying with all quality standards and procedures.
The ideal candidate should meet the following profile:
- Degree in Civil Engineering;
- Years of experience as site manager and as project manager of big developments;
- Minimum Experience of 5 years in project management for the construction of residential buildings, schools, hospitals, commercial buildings, etc.
- Experience in the project management of large real estate development projects;
- Experience abroad is a must, possibly even in Africa and Europe;
- Good organizational skills;
- Proactivity, organizational and leadership capabilities;
- Speaking English and French.
Uma boa oportunidade para o seu desenvolvimento profissional.