You are here
Internal Audit Manager
Adicionada em 20/01/17
Sobre o nosso cliente
Prestigious Multinational Company.
Descrição da oferta
- Plan, develop, and supervise or conduct independent operational and process audits and financial control and substantive audits utilizing best practices and Institute of Internal Audit standards;
- Supervise audit team activities including co-sourced members;
- Responsible for audit team work papers and draft of comprehensive audit reports working with business leads to develop value add recommendations to address findings;
- Oversee follow up of management corrective actions;
- Present audit findings and recommendations and advises Chief Audit Executive on audit, internal control or compliance matters;
- Plan, manage, conduct, and report on the testing and adequacy of the Company's SOX controls over financial reporting to support management's assertions;
- Provide input to audit management in the development of the annual audit plan;
- Partners with co-sourced audit team to assess updates in professional audit standards and audit approaches and provide recommendations for Company updates and process improvements;
- Provide mentoring, training and direction to direct reports · Support software implementation project for direct areas of responsibility.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration from an accredited college or university and 5 to 7 years professional experience, 4 of which must have been in auditing;
- Experience working with publicly held companies with industry experience in technology or manufacturing;
- Knowledge of Institute of Internal Audit standards;
- Knowledge of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles;
- Highly proficient in English and 1 additional language (read/write/speak);
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel);
- Experience with ERP systems desired (QAD/SAP);
- Willingness to travel approximately 35% of the time.
Excellent Job Opportunity.