You are here
Adicionada em 23/12/16
Multinacional company of reference
Sobre o nosso cliente
Multinacional company leader in the sector.
Descrição da oferta
- Pilot and follow up the design and cardboard workshops concerning the new industrial production equipment and it industrialization.
- Follow up with the supplier of the planning for the industrial production equipment delivery;
- Approve and validate in the technical requirements the new industrial equipment;
- Ensure the maintenance plans of plant peripheral industrial equipment;
- Contribute to optimization of the existing industrial equipment, proposing improvements and changes;
- Ensure compliance with MR (Mandatory Rules) and all legal an internal requirements for the subcontracted teams;
- Prepare the respective equipment handling instructions and ensure the training to the final users;
- Contribute to the optimization of the process, in collaboration with the Product Eng. Department in the initial stage of the new projects;
- Participate actively in the development and changes of the Plant's lay-outs;
Minimum education level: Degree in Engineering, desirably Mechanical Eng
- Ideally minimum 2 or 3 years of experience in a similar position within an industrial environment
Skills and competencies:
- Good knowledge of lean manufacturing;
- Knowledge of equipment legal requirements;
- knowledge of AutoCAD and Solidworks;
- Languages: English required;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
Integration in a company of reference.