You are here
HR Supervisor - German Speaker
Adicionada em 26/07/17
International Role (international exposure)
Sobre o nosso cliente
Descrição da oferta
- Support the areas of the company in terms of procedures, policies and Human Resources Management;
- Follow-up on climate and satisfaction of Employees and, along with Country Management, implement improvement actions;
- Work along with Country Management and HR EU on active Human Resources Policies regarding Attraction, Retention and Talent Development.
- The minimum requirement is an Academic degree (Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Law or equivalent is preferred);
- At least 5 years of experience in a Human Resources department is required;
- FluentinEnglish: writtenandspoken;
- Demonstratedknowledgeand/orexperienceinHumanResourcespractices, such as training, Labor Lawsand
regulation, recruitment and selection of employees, and administrative processes;
- Ability to workeffectivelyunderpressureand to meetdeadlines;
- Goodwrittenand verbal skills;
- StrongcomputerskillsCapableofworkingindependentlyand as partof a team;
- Availability for frequenttrips;
- FluentinGerman, nativespeaker is a plus;
- Availability to liveinGoslar - Germany.
Excellent career opportunity.